Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scheduling Posts!

Hey there,

Guess what new feature I stumbled upon a few days back? I found that I can actually write when I feel like it and then schedule the post to be published on the day I want.

What? You say its been around for quite some time? Well, it may be old news to you, but its new to me, and I love it!

When I write, I write a lot, and then the creative side of my brain tends to go into hibernation for a long period, before it wakes up and the process begins again. And if I'm not mistaken, scheduling posts should 'fix ma blog up good'! Rather than have a seasonal blog that dries up in the summer, I can actually ration my posts in correct dosages for optimum effect on you, the dearly beloved reader.

You may bow before my greatness now. ;)

3 comments:

Philip said...

*bow* *bow*

btw, don't you just hate the word processor of blogger? it's pathetic...and that's probably the reason why you have such huge gaps between paragraphs in this post.
unless you intended it that way, because you are great and all :)

Amit said...

lol, yeah, blogger's edit box sucks. I actually scheduled this post, I didn't know it would turn up so ugly!

But you're completely right about my greatness of course. ;)

Shrutz said...

Maybe later :D